Psychotherapy for Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts ever enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone. You can find relief in realizing that your struggle does not own you and there are options available to regain hope in your life.
If you are hoping to feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.